Thursday, April 2, 2015

Choral Reading

       The experience when preparing for a choral reading was a little overwhelming. It was overwhelming because you had to figure out when to start talking at the same time and when to stop. You had to know when was your part, how to say the words, and you had to have the props if you are using any ready. The experience of just preparing and figuring out what poem to do was completely different from anything else I have experience, it was difficult, but now that I have done it, I think I would be more prepared for next time.

       We can learn from this activity that poetry isn't just expressed by one person, but it is expressed by many. Poems aren't made specifically for one and only one person to get the idea from it, but it is made for every person on Earth. I know that from this activity I learned that poems have many meanings and has a lot of feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment