Friday, January 16, 2015

Sparky By: Earl Nightingale

      I think the theme of "Sparky" by: Earl Nightingale is just because you fail at first doesn't mean later you won't succeed and be great. The quote from the story that I believe supports my theme is, "For Sparky, the boy who had such lack of success in school and whose work was rejected again and again, was Charles Schulz. He created the "Peanuts" comic strip and the little cartoon character whose kite would never fly and who never succeeded in kicking a football, Charlie Brown." This quote shows that after being rejected over and over again Charles Schulz finally succeeded when created the Charlie Brown cartoon comics, which later on became famous. This shows that after failing at first he finally succeeded.
      I decided to take pictures of unique and inspiring things for my 15 day challenge. I have been taking pictures of outside, family, and whatever I think is truly beautiful. For example, I took a picture of the sun being blocked by white clouds, but still showing the middle, it looked so beautiful as if a flashing light was coming down from the sky. The 15 day challenge has not been difficult because everywhere around me there is something to take a picture of rather its a tree covered in snow or the sky. I don't think the challenge has been difficult because I like to take photography and hope do it when I get older, so it is good practice for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment