Friday, January 23, 2015

"Dreams" Langston Hughes

        The theme of poem "Dreams" by Langston Hughes is to always hold onto the dreams you have and never let the idea of letting them go come because once you let them go the world won't be the same. The poem says, "Hold fast to dreams/ for if dreams die/ life is a broken - winged bird/ that cannot fly." This shows me that if we let our dreams die that life is just going to be sad because we didn't try our hardest to make what we want happen. We didn't live our life to the fullest.
      I am staying strong with the 15 day challenge, sometimes it is hard to know what you should take a picture of. I am staying strong because I want to do photography, I like taking pictures of beautiful things and things that might one day change the world. I want to get one morning when I am all grown up and see what I took pictures of in the past. I hope one day I accomplish a hundred challenges and never give. I want to be a photographer, so I'm staying strong.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment