Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Boy Who Dared - Prompt 2


Dear Hans & Gerhard,
       I have not seen or heard of you guys in a while? I am wondering if you guys were okay and if you's are safe. Many things have been happening since you guys have gone away like well, I have been arrested. It seems the Gestapo Gang has found out that I have been making pamphlets indicating hurtful and harmful stuff about Germany and Hitler. I am worried that I may be sentenced to death. I guess I am sort of writing to you because I need my brother right now at this moment. Hans and Gerhard, will you please right a mercy letter for me to the Gestapo gang, please, I truly need to get out of here. People need to know the truth about the war and if I don't show/tell them then who will. Gerhard this is for you, I got all the information I know about the war truly from the foreign radio you brought home that one day when you came to visit. I know I wasn't supposed to go through your stuff, but I had to and I deeply apologize for that. I really hope though that you and Hans will figure out some way to get me out or at least carry on with my mission and sow people the truth.

  Forever remember,
Helmuth

No comments:

Post a Comment