Friday, November 7, 2014

Plot Diagram ( independent Reading Book )

      I am in the exposition part of book because right now the book is introducing and talking about the main and supportive characters. In my book it is telling me about the setting, and how Bella one of the main characters feels about her move to Forks where she is now living with her dad Charlie. The main characters in my book are Bella, Edward, and Jacob. The supporting characters are Rosalie, Esme, Emmet, Jasper, Alice, and Carlisle. So far in the book Bella has been introduced to Edward, but they didn't really get off at a good start. They didn't get off at a good start because when she walked into the classroom he moved away from her making her feel that she did something wrong, but what she doesn't know yet is that Edward is actually a vampire. I can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment