Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A sport is not LIFE !

" Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the
grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your life. "

      The quote is saying that life is not just something you can ignore because if you just ignore than what's the point of living life to the fullest. This quote speaks to me because it makes me not want to miss out on anything because if I do than I missed an important part of life. Once you have missed one part of life than you have lost a million more pieces to it. I can relate to what this quote is saying because I don't believe that life is just a show or game that we just watch, life is time when we can travel the world and try new things and we can't do that if we are just watching it as if we watching a basketball game or some kind of reality TV show like Looney Tunes. I agree with what this quote says because it speaks the truth life in not a spectator sport, it's so much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment