Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spine Poem - "Divided Pain & Beauty"




        The theme of my spine poem is the overlooked. I chose that theme for the poem because if you overlook the pain of something, you are really able to see the beauty of it. This makes the message of the poem, so much more important. The message of the poem is that something can start out really painful because it says, "A Night Divided...Nothing Left To Burn..." But as it continues to go on, it stops at "...Beautiful Creatures," which really gets you thinking about how something can go from bad to good. So I made the message to be and show that no matter if something starts out in pain, it soon becomes beautiful and happy.

The main point of this poem is to show the difference from pain and beauty. When I was putting this together I wanted for people to see that there is nothing left to burn and beautiful creatures, that is the main thing that I wanted to get to stick out more because nothing besides the last line was happy or close to happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment