Friday, October 24, 2014

Fearless 1 by: Francine Pascal


           My main character's name is Gaia. Gaia is seventeen she lives with her father's friend George Niven and his wife Ella in Greenwich village. She is blonde not yellow blonde but blonde enough to be in the blonde category. Gaia is a black belt in Kung Fu and is trained in Karate, judo, jujitsu, and muay thai which is basically kick boxing. She is not afraid of anything she is fearless. She can break codes in 4 different languages, climb mountains, and wrestle, also she can throw a 175-pound man over her shoulders.
        I predict that during the climax my character Gaia won't be fearless anymore because so far from what I have read she doesn't want to be fearless and the person that she is. I think this because since she isn't fearless that maybe it will turn and she will finally be scared of something. Gaia isn't afraid of anything because she is fast, strong, and knows a lot, so I think that during the climax that all of that might be taken away from her and she might be scared, weak, and might not know much.

No comments:

Post a Comment